Remote VPN connection with MP and/or S7

PeterJan

Hello, I need to connect me on remote with DSL & VPN on a Siemens MP Panel. On site there is the MP377, a normal pc and a cheap DLink VPN-Router. From office I can connect me (or pinging) to the normal pc. But I cannot connect or ping to the MP377 or S7-CPU317. The IP ranges are OK and in the MP377 (Win CE) and CPU317 I have put the correct gateway. In the network ON site I can connect me arround with the normal pc to the MP377 (ping or smartviewer). It seems that there is something blocking into these cheap Router or a configuration fault in MP/CPU ?
Everething what I put behind the VPN-Router I can remote connect me with VPN but no response from Siemens MP or CPU. Did someone have the same experience ?
PS: To connect at office I make a normal VPN connection with Windows XP.
Best regards.

PeterJan said:
In the network ON site I can connect me arround with the normal pc...
What happens if you hook up your other PC (= the one you're trying to use over VPN) on site?

Are you allowed to make a brief remote connection without the use of VPN? Try to see what happens then...