RSlogix5

Yes, we bemoan the passing of the 1785 and 1771 range...because we have lived, breathed and swore at it for so many years...(since 1988 in my case, and over 3 different industries).
Only last week I was asked to add an analogue input to a PLC5 system, but we have no spare channels. So could I get another module, I was asked?
We have one spare in the P1 replacement store, but I can only get a "new" one on eBay.

We still have 25 PLC5 systems here on this site (out of a total of 67 PLC systems), and we have spares and a service contract to cover 99% of them.
The shift techs much prefer working with PLC5 - even when we have upgraded to CLX, they will still use the old PLC5 program to find I/O they are searching for, even though they have had training on CLX.

If you need RSLogix5, yes it is still expensive for a legacy system that will now never be improved or updated. We guard our copies well.......