PN Coupler COMM

abidmunawar

I am trying to communicate Siemens S7-300 CPU to ABB AC500 via Siemens PN-PN coupler 6ES7 158-3AD01-0XA0. and I am not able to communicate. Anyone can give a suggestion?

Not much info to work with, eh ?

I dont know about ABB, but in the Siemens side you can investigate the hardware diagnostics with STEP7.
And on the PN/P coupler there will be some LEDs. What is the status of all LEDs on the S7 CPU, PN/PN coupler and the ABB CPU.

And how is the hardware setup on both sides. Can you provide some screenshots ?

Since you didn't mention it, do you have the profinet module for AC500? I don't think AC500 PLCs have onboard support for profinet.

Similar Topics

I re-did a machine for a customer, which had Yaskawa MP2300Siec w/ 5-axis and Phoenix Contact Ethernet/IP I/O. According to the drawing and the...
Replies
Views
Good morning everyone, I am trying to communicate 2 schneider electric PLCs through a Siemens DP DP coupler (6ES7 158-0AD01-0XA0), the profibus...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, So, i have an output that is being fired from 2 inputs separately. 1st input is a sensor, when something passes by it should...
Replies
Views
Hello all! I have a PN Coupler connecting two PLCs, one on X1 and one on X2 and am able to transfer data using the IN and OUT configuration...
Replies
Views
Dear experts i have an installation running with S7-1515 and a quite huge profinet network. i encounter an issue with a Siemens PNPN coupler...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom