OPC tag format from Rslogix 500 through OPC

bhdybc

Hi,

I want ot take data from a RSlogix 500(Table structure) using the DDE/OPC topic definition and want to display data in Wonderware using OPCLINK driver software.

I have tested the connectivity betn wonderware and rslogix 5000 (Tag structure). With rslogix 5000, when i browse through OPC i get rslogix 5000 tags.

Same way, i want to know that when i browse rslogix 500 wether i will get symbols like M1_CURR or Tables like N7:0/9 etc.

Please help me out if u know.

Similar Topics

short question. I have a costumer that has installed a simatic.net OPC server. I am making a tag list for him to import. I thought it would be...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am using OI.GATEWAY.2 to communicate to the PLC using an OPC UA. I can see the tags using an OPC explorer connecting to the...
Replies
Views
Hardware: 5069-L320ERMS2 Software: Logix Designer 35.11 / Ignition 8.1 Issue: When attempting to write to the tag "HMI_DRV200_DynamicTrim" in...
Replies
Views
I have spent multiple hours looking for a solution for the following problem. I have an HMI application that is meant to be installed at 3...
Replies
Views
OK, this might be simple but I always remembered when accessing rockwell "global tags" or tags at the top level you could just ignore the global...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom