FT View SE image import

bdossantos

I am trying to import an image to use as a background. I have been able to import it but the image becomes distorted and pixelated when stretched to fit the screen. Screen size is 1920X1080. Has any one been able to import a HD quality image? and what was the process?

So I was able to figure this out. The image quality that I was importing was poor. I was able to get an aerial image at 4k resolution but FT View SE wouldnt load the image when navigating to the page. so I rescaled the image down to 1920 and it worked for me.

Similar Topics

How to add animated images to factory talk view se When importing.gif images, it's not working
Replies
Views
I have searched and most of the threads with this information are very old and none give a good example. basically i have ftview se running on a...
Replies
Views
I have searched and most of the threads with this information are very old and none give a good example. basically i have ftview se running on a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a palletizing cell with two pallets each side of a palletizing robot. I have an FTView ME (ver 11) application running on a...
Replies
Views
There is a screen saver function for the Panel view 5310. It utilises a AB logo splash. I would like a custom image to be the splash for the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom