Powerflex 753 Ethernet control

Iandayen

I'm relatively new to PLC programming, and have never set up VFD control over ethernet before.

I have a controllogix PLC with a simple level controlled PID loop that I need to use to control the VFD.

The issues I'm having - which is the correct parameters to write to for setting speed and start/stop? I'm also getting an IO Faulted Status with Module fault code 16#0110 Connection Request error: module not configured.

Steps taken so far - Set up IP address with BooP, set NP voltage/current/hp manually through HIM, Connected to and did a drive match in logix5000, downloaded the parameters in drive configuration.

Any help would be appreciated, I'm at the end of my rope here today lol.

Similar Topics

I have a Powerflex 753 that I can start with ethernet commands. However, it doesn't follow the speed reference. It only runs at 60HZ...
Replies
Views
Hello all... Have a Powerflex 753 with an Ethernet card communication with a L19ER processor. Here is my setup... Local AB PLC will control the...
Replies
Views
We have a Powerflex 753 drive on a 192.168.1.X network that I can communicate with a Controllogix L71 with no issues on same network...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm setting up an application where I'll have a couple of Powerflex drives commanded from a PLC on a network. However, we want to be...
Replies
Views
I have a Powerflex 753 and a control logix 5000. I have configured my drive into my control logix tree via Ethernet. I am not controlling my drive...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom