PLX31-EIP-MBS4 Ethernet Connection problem

awalasheen

Hello guys,

I have a new PLX31-EIP-MBS4 and I wanted to configure it, connected the power terminals and Ethernet cable to the gateway and other end of the Ethernet cable to my laptop.
However, it seems that that Ethernet connection isn’t established as it gives me “Cable unplugged “.
I tried p2p and crossover connection for Ethernet cable but the same.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Your pictures did not show.
https://www.prosoft-technology.com/Products/Gateways/PLX3x/PLX31/EtherNet-IP-to-Modbus-Serial-4-Port
I would check to ensure that the unit is powered up correctly.
The above link will show you the setup procedure.
This may help you out.
Regards,
Thank you gclshortt.
the ethernet LEDs are always off and all serial ports LEDs are continuous Amber.
I followed the guide but nothing.

I checked the led status in the manual but i never found any explanation for "continuous amber" for serial ports LEDs.