S7-200 SM31.7 problem

ghulamshoaib

Hello

S7-200 CPU 224 CN is installed and SM31.7 is used for data write to EEPROM

Now I have uploaded the program from CPU 224CN and downloaded it to CPU 224 standard

problem is that when I set SM31.7 then it does not go back to 0 state and remains ON

what may be the reason?

waiting

Hello
According to the manual, SM31.7 goes to zero automatically after writing values
In Old cpu 224 cn , this function is working properly. When I set it, it becomes 0 automatically
But in cpu 224, it is not working. When i set it to 1, it remains 1
Please suggest solution
Thanks

So it looks ok - I would suggest you go online and check each network where SM31.7 occurs to see if eg. M18.5 / M18.6 / V2000.4 etc are being "re-triggered" in the program?

M18.5 M18.6 etc are triggered from hmi
So there is no chance of being triggered inside plc
Moreover, same plc program works fine with old cpu 224 cn

Have you been online and checked?
What is the status of SM0.0
What is the value in SMW22
Failing this then the save function has not "finished" - (maybe a corrupt EEProm ? DB)?

I will check the status of SM0.0 and value of SMW22
so if it seems that the issue is due to some corrupt EEPROM then what is the solution?