1756-IF6CIS/A Add on profiles

bdauliya

Supporting Member
Hello all,

I am trying to download a Rslogix program to 1756-L61 ControlLogix5561 Controller. Rev 16.21.

while downloading, I get this error " Module profile could not be loaded. The Profile may not be installed, or there is no profile support for the modules revision". The module is Analog input 1756-IF6CIS/A.

I tried to to download Add on profiles for this module from Rockwell's website but for some reason it gets timed out when i try to download.

is there any way I would be able to download my program without AOP or any work around?
Thanks in Advance!

Hello all,

I am trying to download a Rslogix program to 1756-L61 ControlLogix5561 Controller. Rev 16.21.

while downloading, I get this error " Module profile could not be loaded. The Profile may not be installed, or there is no profile support for the modules revision". The module is Analog input 1756-IF6CIS/A.

I tried to to download Add on profiles for this module from Rockwell's website but for some reason it gets timed out when i try to download.

is there any way I would be able to download my program without AOP or any work around?
Thanks in Advance!

Here is a solution posted for V20. It's worth a try.

I looked for the IF6CIS specifically but could not find an xml file for it :(
------------------------------------------------------------------

Solution
To re-add the module into old Module Directory:

Open Command Prompt as Administrator
Type the following commands, one by one:
cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockwell Software\Studio 5000\Logix Designer\ENU\v27\Bin\
Note: you can replace v27 with any other version.
mdinstall.exe +a 1756Analog.xml
Restart RSLogix 5000, try to add that module.

Thanks for your suggestion.

I was able to download AOP for that module from Rockwell's website. That worked!