LogixLibraries - Your New GitHub Resource

JeremyM

Lifetime Supporting Member
All,

I'm pushing my existing and future 5000 content to my new Github as I grow the thing I'm working on. This includes my AOIs, UDTs, sample code, sample projects, assorted FactoryTalk ME samples/templates, and so on.

It's a lot to maintain on its own and I'm working on tools to automate that aspect. I hope the content, design patterns, and documentation you find there can help you in their learning or engineering challenges.

If anyone is down for contributing, please reach out. If you just find something interesting to use, that's fine, too. I welcome any and all feedback.

https://github.com/JeremyMedders/LogixLibraries

-Jeremy

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing it Jeremy:geek:.
I just downloaded it, yet to explore. But I'm sure the contents are good

Thanks for the kind words. The Git discussion board is now open.

I’ve made some more commits in the early AM.

Been busy building a new Arduino test rig, so I’ll break in a bit to work on committing the first of several OSCAT ports.

Does that occur with any other AOI? I’ll push a fresh copy of that one to the repo.

Last edited:
Have you used any of the PV 5000 yet? Im just diving into usinf their faceplates for the PV 5000.

Numeric library recently released. Handles conversions of integer types to their hex equivalent and of IPv4 addresses in the form of UDINT/DINT to string. Initial sample program for the PackML State model. Complex math, too.

Started the wiki earlier and it's growing every day.

I've committed an initial version of a one-size-fits-all Cisco IE-4000 Device AOI, sample program, and Generic Module connection. It should work for any model in this hardware family. It needs an update to handle parsing multiple CIP Ethernet Link instances, but its CIP Identity and TCPIP Interface instance handling is solid. The first four of probably several more CIP GetAttributesAll de-serializing functions are included.

Along with those, EDS files for the other IE- products have been uploaded as I consider expanding the 4000 block to encapsulate more hardware families.

If this stuff is 1:1 with Stratix hardware, even better.

Last edited: