I/O list in omron plc

rezarahnama

Hi everybody
i always work with TIAPORTAL and i can read I/O addresses from TAG section, but in the CX-Programmer for omron plc i dont know how to access to the tag list or I/O list of the project. i want to know the addresses of all input and output in the PLC to check the project. Because the project is wroten by somone else, there is no any information about the input/output.
best regards

You have not said which processor or I/O cards etc.
All inputs & outputs are in the CIO area CI0.0 - 15 CIO99.0 -15
are the inputs CIO 100.0 onwards are the outputs.

You have not said which processor or I/O cards etc.
All inputs & outputs are in the CIO area CI0.0 - 15 CIO99.0 -15
are the inputs CIO 100.0 onwards are the outputs.
CPU model is the key here
The above is true for all CP1L/H series brick versions
Rack based can be anything in the CIO area
Older versions such as CQM & CPM series, the outputs started from CIO10.00

The symbols may have not been saved by the original programmer - there is an option to save or not.