Unitronics / Visilogic project conversion to Siemens / tiaportal?

fabula

I have a nice project in Visilogic that I have been asked to re-create in Tiaportal/Siemens. (Bosses / maintenance want to standardise on one manufacturer)

I can export each sub-routine to a .vlx. Opening this shows a header of a "Standard Jet DB ", but if you open it with e.g. Access, it doesn't seem to be standard.

Is there any way of converting/exporting the project to another format/structure?

Are there any businesses that offer this type of service?

( I get it that there may be no instant conversion tool, but some half-way process of dumping each block, converting it, having to re-write all the inputs but not the ladder etc., would be better than having to re-write it all from scratch. Especially if you would have to learn a new way of interpreting the programming from the one you are used to.)

Thanks

You can view ladder as STL and export it to Excel - from there you would have to convert the STL to the Siemens equivilant using an S7-300 as the target machine so you can view the STL in ladder, then migrate to an S7-1500

uni.jpg

Above mentioned are already good methods. Just one thing more to try is opening it in notepad ++.
Sometimes it handles special character and line breaks better which makes it more "readable". I dont know specifically regarding *.vlx but wouldnt hurt trying