SIMOREG Microprocessor DC Drive MANUAL

Hello people
This is my very first post in plctalk, so im sorry if my question is out of place.

We're using a simoreg dc drive and currently is faulted, fault code is "E006", i was trynna look for the user manual but i couldn't find anywhere in the internet. Part number is: A1-106-110-502A instruction book number is A1-106-008-016
any help would be much appreciated, help me troubleshoot this drive and make my day
Thank you everyone

Im fairly certain you have a 6RA24
Its been awhile.....

I dont see E listed

Maybe its an F ?

Maybe a part of the drive and side part number

e6 6ra24.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi Can someone please tell me where I can find information about the heat developent / dissipation of a Simoreg DC Master? 📚 The information...
Replies
Views
Dears kindly need support to replace old SimoReg DC master Siemens Drive and upgrade to sinamics 6RA8081-6DV62-0AA0 series communication is...
Replies
Views
Kindly, do you have an idea on how to commission the below two cards, installed on a Simoreg K dc drive ? 6RA8232-1KB0, supplem.board Z1011...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I wish you a good day. I have an S7-300 PLC with my Simoreg DC Master device. Simoreg My device code: "Siemens DC Converter...
Replies
Views
Hello friends. My 6RA7078 Type Simoreg driver to the machine It sends an error "Continuous loop without Static Activation". The fault I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom