B984-100 High Speed Logic Solver

Does anyone have any instructions on how to operate the MOdicon B984-100? It requires a B886 or B884 interface accoring to the ProWorx help menu.

thanks,

CTG

From my recollection, the B984-100 acted very similar to the way a Modicon 984 PLC acted, except for it's limited instruction set, and limited memory and I/O. The I/O is 800 Series I believe. I think the communications is Modbus like the other old 984's. Hope this helps. If you want to contact me seperately, I can see if one of my support technicians could track down further info for you.
[email protected]

Similar Topics

I am working at a facility that has an extensive Modicon network of older PLCs. There is an existing Modicon AS-B984-100 High Speed Logic Solver...
Replies
Views
I am using Schneider elau pack drive servo motor ISH-100. I am facing the problem that On the ISH -100 red light is blinking and pack drive C-600...
Replies
Views
Hi, I cannot find the DLCA1764.EXE utilty software for data retrieving. Can someone share the link to download this software. Thanks!
Replies
Views
I have a 170AAO92100 card that I am interested in using as a 10 volt output. Is there setup that I have to do in order to change output or simply...
Replies
Views
Hi hoping someone can assist me with current issue I am experiencing with an ABB drive. Problem I’m experiencing is a ABB drive supply a large...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom