ControlLogix 5555 redunadancy failure

clementaliu

I have a redundant ControlLogix 5555 with two I/O racks. The redundant SRM was disqualified and have not been able to get it backup running. I check the individual modules which consist of 3 controlnet cards, 1 processor and redundancy module and they are all healthy apart from the processor that had a minor recoverable fault which i could not clear but i replaced it with a new module. the firmware for the new module has been updated. I still have the problem.
When i boot up the rack the network leds for the controlnet cards come up solid green while the OK led flashes green.
The processor ok led is solid green
The redundancy module ok led is solid green. and it displays Disqualified secondary.
In the Rslinx SRM configuration tool for the secondary the synchronisation tab the only option available to me is the "become primary" all others are greyed out.

Is there anyone that can suggest anything t me.

Thank you