Failure to upload/go online, ControlLogix 5561

Rethink, that probably won't help you. I forgot that the major revision number is the important part , and i'm guessing 19.01 is the highest version of 19 that you can download for rslogix 5000. I downloaded you program and i find it interested that it has no other module than your processor even though you are able to get intially online with it from ethernet i'm guessing.

It's got a lot of different modules. 1756-HYD02, controlnet adapter, I/o, and remote I/o. It always fails at the module portion of the upload whether I try to upload to a new file or a copy of the most recent program we have for the machine.

I can clear faults from the upload screen, so I know there's some kind of communication. It just always fails the upload, and I'm scared to attempt a download because of it.