Would someone want to l00k over this weintek hmi program please

If you look at connection guide I sent it has both the female and male for the DB9 and the 8 Mini Din is always a male

I'm at a loss according to connection guide it is the same pin out for the FX3u/FX3G

Are you still using [ 206 Pretest.mtp ] ?

1) The HMI is set to RS232. It needs to be RS485 4W.
[ Edit ] [System Parameters ] [ Device ]
Double click [Local PLC 1 ]
Change [ PLC I/F: ] from RS232 to RS-485 4W

2) The baud rate is 9600. Change it to [ COM1 (19200, E,7,1) ]

Leave station number at default of [ 1 ].

Compile and Download

Are you still using [ 206 Pretest.mtp ] ?

1) The HMI is set to RS232. It needs to be RS485 4W.
[ Edit ] [System Parameters ] [ Device ]
Double click [Local PLC 1 ]
Change [ PLC I/F: ] from RS232 to RS-485 4W

2) The baud rate is 9600. Change it to [ COM1 (19200, E,7,1) ]

Leave station number at default of [ 1 ].

Compile and Download

Yes I am but i already changed it to RS-485 4W COM1 (19200, E,7,1 I tried 1, 2, and zero for the station number I tried them on the FX3U plc with a different program

Can someone give me a part number for the Weintek program cable I have been using A Mitsubishi USB program cable MR-J3USBCBL3M maybe it just isn't downloading the program right or something.

It's a standard USB A to mini cable.
"RZCMT6100: MT6000/8000 i series download cable / Mini USB to USB 2.0 100 cm"
Nothing special about the cable.
If you want to program another way, use a thumb drive.
Compile first, then [ Tools ] [ Build Data for USB Disk or CF/SD Card Download ]

As Keithkyll said its a standard Mini USB to USB 2.0 100 cm cable once the HMI reboots after download it should be easy to verify it downloaded if your screen appears. Use your test screen project with only one button to confirm. "no plc response" can be generated by either actual no comms to PLC or the more objects with bad addresses the more frequent it pops up, That is why we ask to test with only one object on a test screen project.

There is only one com port on the back and I did make one with one word object same problem and one with a button same problem how can I tell if some of the addressing is bad should there be certain addressing for each object or can it be just any addressing.

Even if I copy a working program from A working HMI and put it in the same HMI and connect it to the same cable attached to the working HMI I still get the same plc no response. To me that's just weird.

So I can just go out and buy any mini usb cable 2.0 and it should work.

"Even if I copy a working program from A working HMI and put it in the same HMI and connect it to the same cable attached to the working HMI I still get the same plc no response. To me that's just weird."
Makes me think you have a bad HMI or a bad comms port MT6080iH I thought had 2 com ports.