OT: engineering gone wild ...

I thought it was funny, but I don't have much respect for people who take things that aren't theirs...

It's a shame we have to wonder about liabilities but that is the world we live in.

I saw that this morning
he should have used the die pack the banks use along with bear spray that might cure him of it.
as for liability I don't thing you have one he would first have to admit to grand theft that would get him 5 years then you have trespassing and a list of other charges that he would have to admit to.

I saw that this morning
he should have used the die pack the banks use along with bear spray that might cure him of it.
as for liability I don't thing you have one he would first have to admit to grand theft that would get him 5 years then you have trespassing and a list of other charges that he would have to admit to.

Come to Detroit.

Somebody breaks into your house and trips on an extension cord or loose carpet, they will call the police from inside your house and report their injury while they were robbing you so they can sue you.

Yes that dos happen to often but that's why Sam Colt created the equalizer
but once they remove the package from the property that's another thing
Deny, deny, deny