HSP for 6es7 215-1al40-0xb0

That CPU was developed specifically for a German company (a huge one) and the only way to get the HSP (there is one) is to contact them or the supplier (contractor) of the CPU.
ah nice to hear this kind of **** :(
at least they could have just told him...
now my question is, among how to upload the program, can you reset this thing and use it as new?

It turns out the HSP is available for Siemens support after all. Contact them and get it from them.

I have to say as much as I complain about them their support never failed me.

Untitled.png

Hi kalabdel,

I tried getting it from Siemens support, but in my country they are not so helpful, they refer to the company in germany. only that.

I even tried 4 times ;););)
But no luck...

As for the germans, I got a contact assigned there but he's not responding to any mail or telephone...

Would there be a possibility to get this file for me?

Please let me know.