Weird behavior on analog input

Hi guys,

Sorry for taking up your time and let's chalk this to inexperience with Rockwell.

I started looking into the other channels on that module to see whether the supply could be messed up and noticed that they were all at zero (not running), which meant they'd have 4mA running.

I then noticed on the PLC that teh raw inputs for those channels were at 0, not 4000.

Looked again on the Compute instruction to scale the signal and noticed that the raw ranges were named FlexExIO, instead of FlexIO... on inspection FlexEX is ranged between 4000 and 20000 and the FlexIO is between 0 and 32760. Changing the range gave me good values and also explained why the temperature dropped when running the pumps since the cooling valve opens when the pump starts.

Really idiotic stuff... sorry for taking up your time.