Mircologix 500 simulator

RS 500 Emulate is for the Allen Bradley RS 500 Software and you would still need RSLinx
to run it

Yes with RS Emulate You can run the program on your PC like it
was on a PLC, functionality is correct put scan time might be different on the actual PLC.
It enables you to test and debug programs You can even do single scans of program
to trouble shoot
I have actually found a way to run Factory Talk HMI software in simulation on the
same PC I run the program on in emulate to test the screens live for screen shots for the
Operator Manuals for the equipment being built.
A little more detailed though but can be done.

Yes with RS Emulate You can run the program on your PC like it
was on a PLC, functionality is correct put scan time might be different on the actual PLC.
It enables you to test and debug programs You can even do single scans of program
to trouble shoot
I have actually found a way to run Factory Talk HMI software in simulation on the
same PC I run the program on in emulate to test the screens live for screen shots for the
Operator Manuals for the equipment being built.
A little more detailed though but can be done.

please send me the download link

Go to Rockwell website and find MicroLogix1000. There is an Emulate program there that's free to download. I don't have a link, maybe someone else does and will post it.