Experion HS Backup and Restore on Other Computer

jawad rasool

Hello and Good Day All,
We have Experion HS running on one of our plant, the PLC is ML-200 Redundant controller. I'm planning to prepare another Operator Workstation as backup for emergency purpose.
I got Experion installed, license activated and communicated with PLC, but right now there is no application running. BECAUSE

Unfortunately I couldn't find any feature/option in Experion HS to back up the running application and restore on new system. There is a utility called EBR, which doesn't suit us because of additional cost and undesired high end features like scheduled backups, online backup etc.

Please share your valuable suggestions in this regard how to get my running application backed up and restore on new system. I Don't Want To Develop Application On New System From Scratch.
All I'm looking for a backup/restore procedure.