Technology Objects in TIA Portal... Positioning

userxyz

Hi

I have a 1211C Cpu and a CU250S-vector. I tried to make positioning object... But I can't get it to work... Doe à G120 actually can do TO? Or is this for a new kind of drives?

When ai make such object... Do I have to add a drive or not in the project... It isn't very clear to me...

Thank u
Kind regards
G

Worked for me, At least the config part....
Add drive to project- I used Startdrive cu250s
see below

tog120.jpg

Last edited:
Hi JRW, Thanks for your reply

Hi JRW, Thanks for your reply,

How do you add the drive ?
Where to make the drive ?

Thanks,
Kind regards,
G

Untitled.jpg

I think

I think in my testing today I tried everything but overlooked basic parameter Drive and I think I was on PTO because it wanted me to configure PWM on 2 outputs all the time...

Untitled.jpg

Telegram 4

I achieved one time to connect encoder by choosing telegram 4, but now when I do it again I cannot select the drive anymore to connect on profinet TO object....
No green mark to apply, remains grey..

sssss.jpg

pick the correct telegram
Telegram 1 doesnt have an encoder in it

This is odd

This is odd, even when I try in a 1500, something must be wrong in drive config...

sssserwfrwagfreagre.jpg