Function to Return Day of Week

Hello all
Before I write something, is anyone willing to share a (ST, ideally) FUN or FB to calculate the day of week from DT# data type?

Platform is Codesys 3.5, but anything in IEC61131 will work for me.
Thanks
Pp

Hello all
Before I write something, is anyone willing to share a (ST, ideally) FUN or FB to calculate the day of week from DT# data type?

Platform is Codesys 3.5, but anything in IEC61131 will work for me.
Thanks
Pp

Take a look to oscat library (Oscat basic) and to function DT_TO_STRF in it.

It's exactly what you are looking for. See documentation in here (pages 152-153)

Similar Topics

Just wondering what the consensus is on this, 50% of programs I see, function blocks are ended with a return instruction, though if it wasnt there...
Replies
Views
Hi all I am currently working with an B&R controller using structured text. I have some code, that has previously worked with CODESYS, but when I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm converting some code from Unity DFB (in structured text) to RSLogix AOI (in structured text). The Unity code uses the RETURN instruction...
Replies
Views
Good day.. I have a problem in using the return value in the uaArchiveImport function. I have use the uaArchiveImport function to import data...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have attached herewith one image which our programmer has been used in S7 1500 PLC. Now we need to use the same instructions in S7 1200 PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom