Beckoff PLC CX local IP custom address

Oh and the programming (once you get your comms setup) is done in a modified version of Visual Studio 2017. So the .NET languages are available plus ladder plus custom libraries for Motion, etc

Oh and the programming (once you get your comms setup) is done in a modified version of Visual Studio 2017. So the .NET languages are available plus ladder plus custom libraries for Motion, etc

Look, I have made few years ago in C# application to read data from S7 300 plc using some. NET LIBRARY for
S7 communication , so can I insert this references into my twincat project? If this is a case I don't need TF6271, I don't need profinet in that case

I don't know for sure, but...

Because the TC3 software is free, you can run the license in grace mode for 7 days.

So my advice if you want to learn is:

1. download the software onto a standard PC (not beckhoff IPC)
2. IF (and only if) you want to test EtherCat devices too... buy a NIC that is EtherCat compatible (needs a specific Intel Chip... there's a list on the beckhoff site) Here's one I'm buying today: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07CH3BDXZ/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=A27HKYBLIAP3WQ&psc=1
3. Muck about in grace mode on this PC and if it works, move over to the CX IPC. If it takes longer than 7 days to figure out, then you can just click reset license and you get another 7 days.

I don't know for sure, but...

Because the TC3 software is free, you can run the license in grace mode for 7 days.

So my advice if you want to learn is:

1. download the software onto a standard PC (not beckhoff IPC)
2. IF (and only if) you want to test EtherCat devices too... buy a NIC that is EtherCat compatible (needs a specific Intel Chip... there's a list on the beckhoff site) Here's one I'm buying today: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07CH3BDXZ/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=A27HKYBLIAP3WQ&psc=1
3. Muck about in grace mode on this PC and if it works, move over to the CX IPC. If it takes longer than 7 days to figure out, then you can just click reset license and you get another 7 days.

I will check few options, thx on great help regarding topic and much much more, it increased my desire for Beckoff PLC