Nematron IWS FI_ viewing

G
Hi
I have some old Nematron 3025 terminals with much product spec data held in binary files. I have tried to open using VB but with no luck.
The files have extension FI_ and Nematron refer to them as Binary. The normal screen files and basic program are Ascii. I would be grateful is someone has done this before or can give me a clue.
I know the file has 100 records which are 40 chars long.

Thanks, Chris

Further to above, I was wondering if i had a file system issue so maybe i cant open these files at all.. just a thought. The terminals are programmed using Nematrons 'Optibasic' i this rings any bells.
If someone is willing to try a file, i can attach one, they are only very small in size.

OK, chreers again, Chris

Similar Topics

Looking for the meaning of the error "Invalid CNR value" on a Nematron IWS 200 display. The manual says nothing on this subject.
Replies
Views
Dear Sir, We have Nematron Series 2000 Model no.: IWS-2624T Industrial workstation connected to our Allen Bradley PLC 5/25. Detailed information...
Replies
Views
We have an older Nematron system we are working on and requires some software. The system uses DOS 6.22 and launches Screen Ware 2 software and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Nematron HMI working on DH+ with 3 PLC5s. The future plan is to upgrade the lot but first I need it to be stable as I have other...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Nematron HMI that's playing up. Does anyone know what software I need to talk to it? Has anyone managed to replace one with a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom