VB CommonDialog in Full Screen mode

I need to have a Visual Basic Common Dialog ShowSave and ShowOpen in full screen mode, to avoid that the operator click by the mouse out of the window and move the focus on other software, in this case Siemens ProTool Pro.
Pratically i make a litte exe file that ProTool call for save and open some files with the programs parameters, but if the operator press with the mouse pointer out the window of this exe file, the focus is lost and my program became in background of ProTool and the operator can't return on my program.
Someone know how to help me.

Thanks

I personally cannot answer your question, but HERE is a web site where you can find just about every bit of source code you could want. I imagine you can find where someone has done just what you want.

Set properties: form.BorderStyle = fixed, form.WindowState = 2 maximize. You can also first create an MDI form and put your dialog
within it and link it to the MDI (child).