Mitsubishi FX2N & Red Lion G306K - Up Counter

gollywomp

Hello,
I am new to PLC & HMI programing as well as PLCS.net (an awesome resource so far!)I know I am going to leave out useful information so please be patient with me.

Were using Modbus protocol.
I have an up counter with a set limit of 500 (C100 K500)
I want to be able to adjust the limit from the G306k.

I have set a integer variable mapped back to C100. I'm unsure if i need to scale or transform the integer. From my understanding when you create an integer flag it should pop up a numeric key pad. At this time it does nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You can use a dataregister for the preset in place of the constant (K100) such as (C100 D10) then have the G3 write to D10 (make sure you choose a Data register that is not already being used in the program). Just curious why modbus to the FX2n? Red Lion has a driver for the Mitsu Fx plc's that works great.