1784-pcm4/b cable needed

James Mcquade

Well,

Bubba struck again,
I am part of the IT department and we do all the plc programming.
I will also add that all but 1 on the IT department here is engineers and know plc programming.

maintenance had several programming cables for the slc 500 series plc's that connect to the pcmcia card. all but 1 is missing. with different departments and shifts, they never have the cable when it's needed.

The IT department had 2 of these cables and now 1 is missing.

I remember that someone on the forum made these cables or had some for sale.

please let me know who this person is so I can contact them.

thanks,
james

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a 1784-U2DN, and I have a flashing red light on the module status LED. Manual says I have a recoverable fault….but it doesnt say...
Replies
Views
I am "upgrading" an XP laptop to Windows 7. I have a 1784-PCMK Series A card. Having trouble finding specific drivers and getting the card...
Replies
Views
I need a new 1784-u2dhp, and I am getting quoted $5000 CAD for a replacement communication adapter, which is as close to highway robbery as it...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, Ran into an issue on a customer's system a couple times recently and wanted to check if anyone might have any clue what's going on...
Replies
Views
This is a new processor (2021) sent it to a customer and they said they were having issues so I told them to send it back and I would take a look...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom