S7 1200 Processing of analog input (mA)

npalavras

Hi to all,
I am newbie in PLC and I have a project to do with Siemens s7 1200.
I have one Analog Input, IW1 which is 4 – 20mA from a flow meter and I want to represent it on HMI as m3/h with scale 0 – 1000 m3/h .
When the flow falls below 50% (500 m3/h) an indicator ‘’low flow’’ must be on.
I make some steps which I am not sure if are going to work (see attachment) and I don’t have any idea how to continue it and represent on HMI.
Please for a help!!!

here it is, i made you also a hysteresis for analog input on low flow

PS: don't know how to resize the picture to small preview

Untitled.png

Last edited:
here it is, i made you also a hysteresis for analog input on low flow

PS: don't know how to resize the picture to small preview

I would like to thank you for fast reply.
I also would like to ask you:
· At your NORM X block the min is 0 and max 27648. As my signal is 4 – 20mA I suppose that the min value must be 5530(4 mA) am i wrong?
· At your capture sorry but I can’t see the hysteresis.

Well if you have a 4-20ma card then input sshould be 0. Or maybe 8 precisly dont know the exact tech specs of your card. 5537 is if you use internal 0-10v input.
As for hysteresis whaz you dont see is reset if tag_4 > 505.0 to avoid pulsation of analog value