Siemens HMI MPI 377 19 inch not working

Talal9001

good morning,

we have Siemens HMI MPI 377 19 inch, the screen is Black but its working, and we don't have backup.

i have new screen,
my question how i can get the backup and transfer to new scree.,

You'll have to try your best to touch the "Transfer" button without seeing it. I would disconnect your MP377 from the PLC, and try to touch the "Transfer" button several seconds after turning it on, then try the Backup function in Prosave. If it doesn't work, power down, and power up and try again. Below is an image of approximately where the button is.

https://goo.gl/images/z24SYG

If you know the IP address of the MP377? If you do, try to connect your computer to it with an Ethernet cable, and set your Ethernet adapter to a similar IP address, but not the same address. (ex: if your MP377 is 192.168.0.1, set your PC to 192.168.0.x - x is a number between 2 and 254). The SmartService just might be activated by the programmer, and opening Internet Explorer to the address of your MP377 might work. (ex: http://192.168.0.1). If it asks for a password, try 100.

I dont know what is the ip addresse
I call siemens , and told me they can take it the software and send it to new screen but they did not tell how.
Somebody told by take image of old screen.