RSView SE Problem : Tags not appear in tag browser

elmauz

I met a problem when I try to open the Tag brower in RSview studio. The tag didnot appear in tag browser. Only HMI Server that appear on it.
Because on other computer normally tag appear simultaneously on tag browser.
Anyone can give me some idea? How it become?tnx before

The single most common reason is that the FactoryTalk Directory Server hasn't been updated with the new tag. Right-click in the tag browser and select "Refresh all folders".

The second most common reason (if you're looking at a ControlLogix system) is that you're not looking in the correct part of the CPU's memory, if it's a Program-scoped tag you have to look in the Program's folder, if it's a UDT you have to look in a slightly different place. Click around in the right-hand and left-hand panes.

The third most common reason is something else entirely.

#1 suggest : Refresh all folder..not work
#2 suggest : i don't think so, coz when i back up it in other computer that work well, tag browser appears normally.
In other threads, i was suggested that we must check the program path. Can you all describe it.?
I'm still stuck.