AB 160 VFD Clear Fault Buffer?

OkiePC

Lifetime Supporting Member
How do I clear Fault Buffers 1 2 and 3?

Parameters 17, 18, 19.

Drive is running, can't restore to defaults, just want a fresh buffer to trap faults for review later today...

Thanks...

OkiePC,

If it's the ABB? drive I'm thinking of, you 1) select the parameter, 2) press the "asterisk" (that places brackets around the fault), 3) press the UP or DOWN arrow (that will clear THAT fault only), 4) Press the "asterisk" again to remove the brackets and allow selection of the next parameter.

You may be speaking of an entirely different VFD, but the drive I have in mind uses the same 3 parameters (17,18 and 19) for fault buffers 1,2, and 3. Coincidence?

Regards,

Stationmaster

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hey everyone, I'm pretty new here, but have been working lightly with AB PLCs for a while now. I've recently hit a stumbling block that I'm hoping...
Replies
Views
Good day all. Another first for me. I have attached a project of a system that is in operation. It has an Allen-Bradley 160 SSC VFD that is used...
Replies
Views
I have been asked to modify a system that is using 4 AB 160 drives; which controls 4, 3 phase 480vac motors by 10k pots, using 4-20ma; to be...
Replies
Views
I have a datapanel that starts up just fine to the applications screen and, after a few seconds, it makes a beep sound, the red LED by the...
Replies
Views
Anyone have any experience configuring a Datalogic barcode scanner via point IO RS-232 connection? I have an application that requires a barcode...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom