automation direct plc project I AM STUMPED!

I had a meeting with the customer today and showed them the above program loaded into my dl440 and cmore. I told them i could save them money with programming my idea. they gave me the thumbs up and said to go ahead and do all 40 rooms. All I need now is to figure out rung 10 "C100 kill saturday" and "C101 kill sunday". ANY HELP will be appreciated!! thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!

In reference to code in post 30, I edited rung 10, added rung 11. I had a hard time Importing your code into DS4. It worked fine in DS5. It seems that DS5 will Import using Nicknames, whereas DS4 will not. Just Export as elements. That way I can use either DS4 or DS5. You may need to add a screen in the HMI for Day of Week selection. Also You will need to update or Delete some of the current buttons (Kill Saturday, Kill Sunday, Enable Saturday, Enable Sunday).

The changes allow you to select any day you want enabled. If unselected, that day will be omitted.

The attached code is untested, use at your own risk, YMMV.

Last edited:
Sorry about exporting it as nicknames. Glad you took the time to open it and came up with a fix for weekend problem!! THANKS!!! Now that I see how you did the days of a week, I am going to take that and try another way of putting it all together in the ladder. THIS IS COOL STUFF! I think I have all the pieces I need now... but I'm hooked!!!!!!! this is FUN!!!!