To Mr. Bailey

Stephen Luft

Lifetime Supporting Member
I appologize if you feel that I deliberatly misinterpreted your comment. That was not my intention. I was asking, where do you cut off what is considered bare bones and what isn't. Using your example, nick names or comment areas could be very important to one person but not another. Nick names provide real world identification and comments provide notation to anyone who isn't familiar with the program.

Similar Topics

I have Bailey infi 90 DCS system The composer (EWS) was unable to establish communication with ICI . I got this error message anyone has any...
Replies
Views
has anyone known of a gateway to bridge between a Bailey Infi 90 DCS and a Rockwell Control Logix 1756-L83 CPU successfully? i believe there is a...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any experience with Bailey Infi90? Having all kinds of trouble with our system. Replaced a bunch of i/o modules that were bad...
Replies
Views
I operate a distillation column for Argon gas. It has a pressure controlling valve that cools a condenser at the top of the column with nitrogen...
Replies
Views
Never thought i'd work with something this old!!! Can anyone help in sending me a basic cascade PID flow diagram for a bailey's system controlling...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom