OMRON Network Number Problem

ctor

Hi,

I am trying to connect a new CJ2M-CPU31 to a used NS12-TS01B-V2 (it seems to be restored to default). I want to connect that using Ethernet.
In the Cx-Designer I have set the following for the NS ethernet Port:
- Ethernet: Enable
- Net number: 1
- Node number: 5
- UDP Port: 9600
- IP address: 192.168.140.5 // 255.255.255.0 // 0.0.0.0 // 0.0.0.0

And the following for the host:
- Name: CPU_A
- Type: SYSMAC-CJ2
- Protocol: Ethernet/IP
- IP Address: 192.168.140.10

In the Cx-Programmer I have set the same IP address for the PLC from the I/O table configuration.

However, they are not connecting. After some seconds the HMI shows a Time-out Error. I am used to works with this kind of HMI, I think the problem is in the PLC because this is my first time working with a new, out of the box, PLC.

I have tried to comunicate them using the "Com. Test" tool from the System Menus of the HMI; however, I didnt get it.

I think the problem is than the integrated ethernet port of the PLC is not in the Net Number 1. I have tried to set it using Cx-Integrator. I have clicked in "Create routing tables" -> "Insert SIO CPU unit" for the Unit250(Integrated Ethernet Port) -> Local network number = 1 -> Transfer to PLC.

Nevertheles, the windows "Online Connection Info" is allways showing Net(-) instead of Net(1):
"Ethetnet [CJ2M-EIP21] Net(-), Node (10), Unit (0)"

I have checked the Cx-Integrator Manual and says in this case it is only neccessary to "Connect", but I have tried it, waited for the 254 nodes, and... it doesn't work!!

I don't know what to do!

Thank you.

Where have I to do that??

I have already enable and set the ethernet port and I have select Ethernet/IP for the communications with the host...

Could you check it in the first post?

Thank you very much