1747-UIC Windows XP driver

technolog

Lifetime Supporting Member
I run PanelBuilder32 on an XP VM. A few months ago, my hard disk corrupted. I thought the IT guys had managed to get everything back but it seems my 1747-UIC driver has gone missing and XP is asking for a driver when I plug the cable in. I can't find the disc that came with it - it's one of GIT's cables, I believe. I've tried to find it on the net without success. Can someone point me in the right direction, please?

I've attached a copy of the 1747-UIC driver I have on file for you. I've had problems with including attachments on here before but hopefully I've done it right this time and this will work for you.

Keep the file handy. We have a machine running xp and every single time I need to use the 1747-UIC it wants the driver all over again. I've probably had to reinstall that thing about 100 times over the last 12 years.