Logix Designer: Routing via L83ES

Jeebs

Hi,

I have a machine set up with a L83ES and a ENBT/A Ethernet card in the rack. Ethernet card is connected to plant network. L83ES internal Ethernet is connected to various IO's, drive, PV's and a L330ERM CompactLogix.

NOTE: the ENBT/A card is in the rack, but not in the PLC configuration. As the card was added later because the OEM did not listen to my requests. It does not need to be in the config to allow connecting to the rack.

How can I connect to the CompactLogix using the plant network and the L83ES as some kind of router?

RSLinx (4.11.00 CPR 9 SR 11.0) does not show me anything beyond the L83ES's internal reference. Ethernet driver > ENBT/A card with external IP > Backplane > Slot 00, L83ES module > A/Ethernet > L83ES module with internal IP.

FTView (8.00.00 & 11.00.00) transfer utility shows me everything beyond that. It shows me everything on the "A/Ethernet" bus. All the PV's, the Stratix switches, the AENTR/B Ethernet adapters and the L330ERM. This allows me to up-/download/compare the PV applications, so communication is possible. Just not via RSLinx

There must be some kind of setting/config I'm not seeing. If any of you can help me out here, I'd be so grateful.

DISCLAIMER: I ain't a systems builder, I maintain/modify existing systems. What I know I've learned myself. The solution might therefor be ridiculously simple.... I just ain't seeing it.

I am not sure if this wasn't for the EN2t, but if you right click on the Ethernet driver of the module, there should be option to add the IP addresses, that you want it to route.