PLC instruction execution

PacDrive_3M

Hello Team,

Can anyone tell me/ give a link to understand the scan time/ execution sequence of difference instructions in SCL. E.g IF,FOR,WHILE,DO WHILE etc.

For e.g)

if Start then
for n:=0 to 10 then
Case n of
Case 0: statement1;
Case 1: statement2;
Case 2..10 : Statement3;
end_case
end_for
End_if

The case statements will execute properly in above instruction or it will make impact on "for" instruction execution.

Anything mistake happened to my question or miss understand from my side please guide..

Regards,
PM

Similar Topics

Hello Team, Can anyone tell me/ give a link to understand the scan time/ execution sequence of difference instructions in SCL. E.g...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Was hoping I could get a little help with Modicon ladder logic. This is the first time I have seen Modicon logic and currently trying...
Replies
Views
Complete noob here, using a Click C0-02DD1-D to run a test stand. Requirement is to turn on motor run for X seconds, turn off and dwell for X...
Replies
Views
Hello, there is anyone who have already used hpmont plc? now i am programming for that plc and have " pid autotuning is not working" issue. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help write a PLC instruction. I am using Proficy Machine Edition 6.5. Our indexing rotating table has 3 nests that are equally...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom