In the fault table it shows error " system Configuration mismatch"
And the other fault " battery signal failed"
I did not install/Put any battery
I think it is because of that
Please help me if you think there is any other issue
I have the image file attached, so please check and help

IMG_20200211_175117.jpg

Last edited:
Notice that the timestamp for those faults is 22 years ago and the PLC's internal clock is accurate. Just clear the fault table and you should be able to cycle power without issue.
Presumably, every time you've cycled power over the last 22 years you've restarted via the Run/Stop switch on the base unit.

System configuration mismatch means there is a difference between the actual hardware in place and the hardware specified in the PLC's hardware configuration. The hardware is the base unit and any expansion modules. Find that difference, make the necessary corrections to the hardware configuration file and send the corrected file to the PLC. If that does not eliminate the system configuration mismatch fault your processor may need to be replaced.
Has this PLC been running for the past 22 years or did you recently purchase it?