Adapter for U2DHP to blue hose ?

JesperMP

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
I am guessing that for DH+ networks it is more futureproof to purchase a U2DHP adapter than a PKTX card, given that PKTX is for PCI and not PCIexpress.
So I would prefer to purchase U2DHP rather than PKTX.
Problem is that the U2DHP only has the 8-pin mini-DIN connector. You cannot directly connect a blue hose to the U2DHP.

Anyone make an adapter for this purpose ?
It would need to have an 8-pin mini-DIN female port on one side, and either terminals or a male 3-pin Phoenix connector on the other side.
I guess we could make it ourselves, but if we can just buy it somewhere it would be better.

Thanks. Hmmm... the closest candidate is this one
https://www.plccable.com/allen-bradley-1784-u2dhp-plc5-1784-pcm6-1784-pcm5-phoenix-adapter-for-dh/

But it looks like it has a female phoenix connector. I would prefer it to be a male connector so that the blue hose cable which already has a female connector can be directly plugged into the new U2DHP with adapter.
I guess my customer could just parallel connect the wires in the female connector, but that is not neat and proper enough to my taste, if it could be avoided.

But it looks like it has a female phoenix connector.

Correct, its made to plug into a 5/04 if the other connections are being used

Send me a email and I can send you the pinout, then you can just buy the cable over there, no reason to spend the money on shipping... it would cost twice the cable price for the shipping, now if you were buying a U2DHP and the complete set the shipping would be worth it

Mark
[email protected]