Programming of PLC 5/40 E backup system

hrauf

I have a PLC 5/40E redundant system (using two 1785-BCM Series B modules) with two remote IO racks and an operator / programming HMI connected via DH+. I want to modify the ladder logic of both processors (an apparently simple task for many of gurus here) for which I need both logic files offline. I have uploaded the currently running logic file (from primary processor I presume as this is the processor which appears on DH+) using RSLogix5 over DH+.
For BCM systems, I am aware that secondary processor can be accessed using n+1 address (n being the primary processor address which in my case is 0 as per the logic file retrieved by me). With this philosophy, address of secondary processor becomes 1. Now I am not clear on how to access this processor (from RS Logic / RS Linx) so as to upload existing and subsequently download modified file in this secondary processor. As per my understanding, the network shown in RSLinx will only show me the primary processor. How can I access secondary processor using the node address?