Cmore touch screen, remote monitoring.

yasirkhi

I have been looking a device that can allow me to remotely monitor HMI EA9 8" automationdirect cmore screen.
Problem is hmi is connected to local network siwtch which has 192.168.0.22 address and PLC has 192.168.0.10.

Is there any simple device available to connect HMI over the plant network which has 10.xxx.xxx.xx ip address?

If there is router to configure, someone know how to.

I used new maple hmi which has dual ethernet ports. works awesome.

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Need some serious help here please I am trying to update the firmware on an EA7-T8C cmore touch screen and I continually get the error-ptc009...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, recently i worked with a cmore panel and have the question that how can clear alarm list whit remote form,right now only can with...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new here and have been working with PLCs for a few years now. I have been tasked with setting up a Micrologix 1400….. to a Cmore 10...
Replies
Views
I working on installing a EA9-RHMI so I can use a TV screen for my HMI. I wanted to be able to show multiple screens on the TV at one time, but...
Replies
Views
I am stumped here. Anytime I put the PLC into run mode the HMI comes back with PLC-497: error code 0x010100 returned from PLC on CIP and also...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom