RSLogix500 V8.4 CPR9 misplaced menu

Lovell

Hi Guys,

Is there any way to restore menu locations in RSLogix500? I dragged the Tabbed Instruction Bar too far up and now I cannot grab the title bar to bring it down again. I have tried Alt+ SpaceBar but it moves the program window not the undocked Tabbed Instruction Bar. I have also tried different screen resolutions but it keeps the Tabbed Instruction Bar at the top. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Lovell

try Alt and the Minus Sign key ...

or ... if that doesn't work ...

shut down RSLogix5000 ... then hold both the Shift and the Control keys WHILE you restart the software ... that's "supposed" to put everything back to "out of the box" conditions ... note that any options that you've saved will probably be blown away too ...

Hi Guys,

Is there any way to restore menu locations in RSLogix500? I dragged the Tabbed Instruction Bar too far up and now I cannot grab the title bar to bring it down again. I have tried Alt+ SpaceBar but it moves the program window not the undocked Tabbed Instruction Bar. I have also tried different screen resolutions but it keeps the Tabbed Instruction Bar at the top. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Lovell

With Rs500 closed.

Run Regedit, Browse to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Rockwell Software\

Find the key structure named Rs500, right click, export somewhere safe.
Then delete the key structure Rs500.