Millivolt wireless transmitter

DLMUK

Hi,

Does anybody know of an industrial wireless (2.4GHz) which will transmit a simple mV signal?

I need to input a 0-15mV signal at one end, wirelessly transmit this a short distance, and output the 0-15mV at the other end. Distance is <100m.

Had a scout around but I cannot find anything.

Thanks,

Hi,

Does anybody know of an industrial wireless (2.4GHz) which will transmit a simple mV signal?

I need to input a 0-15mV signal at one end, wirelessly transmit this a short distance, and output the 0-15mV at the other end. Distance is <100m.

Had a scout around but I cannot find anything.

Thanks,

Do you really need to keep the signal level at 0-15mv? Why not use a transmitter to change the low voltage (15mv) to 4-20ma, or 0-10vdc that is easily handled buy a wireless transmitter, in and out of receiver. At the receiving end either convert back to 0-15mv if it really needs to be at that potential.
What is the end use of the mv signal? Load cell for a scale? Or can the output higher potential signal be used directly like into a PLC or data recorder?

Do you really need to keep the signal level at 0-15mv? Why not use a transmitter to change the low voltage (15mv) to 4-20ma, or 0-10vdc that is easily handled buy a wireless transmitter, in and out of receiver. At the receiving end either convert back to 0-15mv if it really needs to be at that potential.
What is the end use of the mv signal? Load cell for a scale? Or can the output higher potential signal be used directly like into a PLC or data recorder?

The other end has a load cell display which has a maximum input of 15mV. I didn't want to over complicate having multiple devices doing many conversions. I have found these which I may try...

https://theloadcelldepot.com/shop/wireless-scales/wireless-scale-system/