proficy software question

morty

hi
I have a proficy program

I want it to prevent others from peeking or copying inside the content

I use my own function and set my password,But I found that as long as you copy the entire file

And used in another, even if others do not know the password, but the same can use my project

reference document:GFK2222W_PACSystems_RX3i_Rx7i_CPU_Ref_Manual
4.9 System Security
Software version:V8.6

How do i prevent someone from stealing my program?

Put an "OEM" password on your project.
With this, even if they put it into another CPU it would be nearly impossible to get it to run properly on any hardware configuration and wiring scheme other than yours.

How do i prevent someone from stealing my program?
Deal with a better class of customers.

Seriously, I've been in this business long enough to have come to the conclusion that passwords are only a deterrent to honest people. If you only sell your product to honest people, you won't really have to worry about piracy, regardless of whether or not you apply a password.

Furthermore, I would never consider buying a machine from you if you protected the PLC program such that I could not modify it if I saw the need to.