Clear Scada and M340 communication

Mishtavince

Hello.

I need some help.
I'm trying to establish communication between an M340 and Clear SCADA.

I'm trying to establish connection in clear scada via tcp/ip in the DNP3 direct chanel option, but after i enter the ip address, it also wants me to enter the Port no - which i do not know.

the port no is supposed to be the listening port of M340 ( i guess)

If someone has had successful attempts in the past. Kindly share please.

To my knowledge, the M340 requires a separate RTU comms module (BMXNOR0200H) to be able to communicate DNP3. The processor itself does not have native DNP3 support.

Assuming you're already aware of this and have procured an RTU module, then the RTU module configuration in the Unity software should allow you to set local port numbers for TCP or UDP comms (depending on which one you're using to transport the DNP3 packets). Just make sure the two settings on the PLC and ClearSCADA align with each other.