Batch Simulator Ex 3 - Continuous Operation

catalinoac

Hi Guys,

So far, I have simulated this batch exercise 3 and Im having trouble with the 'continuous operation' (repeat cycle). I have tried but it is not what it is supposed to be. (I put a delay retentive timer before cycle repeat and I can not stop/start within that portion since my "System Run (O:2/5)" have already unlatched.

Can somebody help me please, just provide me the ideas or techniques in making a ladder logic 'cycle repetition' and ill try to do it myself/

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi, I’m new to the forum and very new to PLCs. I’m working on a project in LogicxPro and have an issue. Any help would be appreciated. What I...
Replies
Views
Good Morning Programmers, I have been working on self-training using LogixPro, and I have written a program for a Batch Simulator. Its not...
Replies
Views
HI everyone, I have been away for a while and now I'm back again but my memory has faded a lot. The last time I was here Lancie1 was here but I...
Replies
Views
Hey!, what's up Please, can someone help me, i have a problem with Batch Simulator (LogixPro), When I press Stop while Pump 3 is working and then...
Replies
Views
Any help would be greatly appreciated! I have reached my final project in my PLC class with a teacher that doesnt know what hes doing so i have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom