Wonderware set password

Dan0218

Hi,

Is there any other method to set password in every page? so i don't have to setup the disable animations one by one? i have a lot of setpoints in one page and it's kind a time consuming to setup one by one. Im using arhestra.

Thanks,

Last edited:
I dont have a copy of archestra running on this computer but you could set up different logins and assign each a different access level.
give the inputs a higher access level to a general user.

You can do it with button scripts like:
IF $Operator == ? THEN Show (Window);
ENDIF

You can also use Condition scripts to open and close windows based on $Operator == ?.

You could even do more using $AccessLevel and assign access level "ranges" to operators.

Last edited:
You have a few choices...

You can disable navigation to the entire window so an operator can't get to it.

If the window is mixed use and needs to be navigated to you can group the boxes or whatever you use for setpoints as one symbol and do a single disable or visibility on that symbol group.

You can do them individually.

I usually do option 3 and it's not as bad as you think. Once you do one each time you click on the next one, the property is retained so it's just click click...no typing. For example I usually use $Access Level > 2 in the disable anumation. Next time I click on disable for another element the condition is already populated.