Control inverter through analog FX5 Mitsubishi

Hello everyone!
I am the beginner with PLC's.
I have a plc mitsubishi fx5, and i want to control inverter by built-in analog in that plc.
I set up D/A conversion and scaling but i dont know how i can use it in program.
I read manual Analog Control Mitsubishi, but there are descriptions how set functions analog output, there is nothing about how to use analog output in program.

Could somebody help me?
Maybe some tutorial?

Thanks for help! :)

http://dl.mitsubishielectric.com/dl/fa/document/manual/plcf/jy997d60501/jy997d60501d.pdf

Look up "2.4 Procedure to Execute the FX5-4AD-ADP" in the above manual. It will run through setting up the analog output. When it comes to programming the unit, it will depend on the sequence of operation that you are looking to do in the program.
Basically you will write a value into a register and the corresponding analog signal will be set.

Regards,